Our Perfect Candidate should have:
• 1+ year of ExtJS development experience;
• The clear understanding of Agile software development process;
• Spoken and written English communication skills;
• Willingness to contribute to global airline business projects;
• Good cooperation skills.
With us, you will get the opportunity to:
• Develop and maintain powerful international projects;
• Participate in our Healthcare and Professional Improvement programs;
• Upgrade your English skills;
• Get a competitive salary;
• Join the friendly Team of qualified IT professionals.
You are going to:
• Develop and maintain front-end components;
• Review and test code thoroughly;
• Understand and clarify functional and non-functional requirements;
• Have code ownership and quality awareness;
• Communicate with your teammates, company’s customers and partners.
Our AZinec Team cooperates closely with the European airline industry front-runner Lufthansa Systems.
The ExtJS specialists we are looking for will be involved to front-end development and maintenance of several up and running projects:
• Security and User Management software system;
• Airline operations management and optimization system;
• Payload optimization system.
You will get a one-of-a-kind opportunity to get acquainted airline business specifics. You will contribute to the success of these projects by precisely implementing the necessary modifications and developing new functionality.
Contact us and obtain a great position!