We are currently looking for a Software Developer to contribute to the technical development of a fintech business, connected to software platforms for marketing, research and HR services.
You will be working with a team of business analysts, developers, testers and product managers and build new functionality, as well as maintain existing functionality on this platform.
Skills required for the role of Middle-level developer are:
• Dependency Injection and IoC
• MVC knowledge
• .NET, .NET Core
• Entity Framework (or similar ORM)
• NUnit (or similar testing platform ideally TDD)
• Bamboo, Jira, Octopus, Git
• Knowledge about Agile, Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall methodologies.
The Perfect Candidate should be:
• Aware of all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including analysis, design and refactoring.
• Self-motivated and innovative
• Able to learn new technologies quickly
• Skilled in time management.
Nice to have experience with:
• Elasticsearch (beneficial)
• AWS or other cloud services (beneficial)
• Messaging or queueing mechanisms (beneficial)
• Java and associated frameworks.
Intermediate or higher level of English, both verbal and written, is a must.
Looking forward to discussing this position with you!