We are looking for a Java Professional who would like to contribute our international projects.
The client operates in the media industry and the project is a core business system development.
- The development team is based in Budapest, Hungary;
- The business side is located in the USA and Germany;
- The project team’s language is English.
We are looking for someone who prefers long term product development in Enterprise Java and Spring.
This individual should work as a member of the SCRUM development team and he/she should have proven coding or architect skills.
We expect good communication skills in English and a positive attitude along with a high level of commitment and responsibility.
We expect the candidate to be agile and dedicated to high-quality work.
- 5+ years of experience as Java Developer working on Web-based Java solutions
- Experience as Java Architect in Web-based Java solutions would be a big plus.
- Hands-on web development experience
- Great enterprise Java (JEE) knowledge
- Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, Glassfish knowledge
Would be a plus:
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
- Oracle and/or PostgreSQL expertise
- Python knowledge
- Experience with AWS
- BSC/MSC degree in Computer Science, Information Engineering or a related subject would be a plus.
We expect you to demonstrate:
- Ability to evaluate functional and non-functional requirements and user stories
- Ability to design architectural recommendations for implementation
- Ability to confirm architecture capability and flexibility
- Ability to improve architectures by tracking/evaluating/incorporating emerging technologies
- In-depth knowledge of the Twelve-Factor App methodology
- In-depth knowledge of the patterns in enterprise software.
- Good communication skills (English)
- Great team player
- Good listener
- Constructive attitude
- Problem-solving attitude
You should meet 5 SCRUM values: Courage, Focus, Commitment, Respect, and Openness.
- Understand the system through User Stories
- Help and support the validation of User Stories
- Design system architecture for User Stories
- Suggest the ideas for the system’s architectural design
- Work with the system’s technology stack
- Evaluate and introduce the best fit technologies
- Maintain a high level of external and internal product quality through architectural solutions.