Ruby on Rails developer
AZinec is seeking a full-time Backend Software Engineer to join the team. The Software Engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining our client’s diverse software systems. Everyone on the team needs to work in a highly collaborative environment that’s more startup than a big company. You will get to work on exciting projects, including a new global website where you’ll experience developing software to be used in dozens of countries by millions of people of different cultures and languages. The ideal candidate for this position will be sharp, creative, and detail-oriented with strong research skills and demonstrated initiative.
We expect you as a Perfect Candidate to meet the following requirements:
- 3+ years of proven work as a Ruby on Rails Software Developer;
- Strong Ruby 2.6+, Rails 5.2+ knowledge;
- Experience in TDD/BDD;
- PostgreSQL, Redis, Memcached knowledge;
- Strong Git knowledge;
- Experience in cloud infrastructure (AWS, Heroku, or other).
As a plus:
- Experience in at least one statically typed language (preferred: C++/Java/C#);
- Rspec knowledge;
- OAuth2 knowledge;
With AZinec, you will get the opportunity to:
- Develop and maintain the eco-oriented software products;
- Participate in our Healthcare and Professional Improvement programs;
- Upgrade your English skills;
- Get a competitive salary;
- Join the friendly Scrum Team of qualified IT professionals;
- Business trips several times annually.
- Develop, maintain, and extend websites and applications;
- Participate in daily meetings to discuss technical issues clearly with non-technical audiences.
- Familiar with Agile Software Development Methodology. Understanding of or preferably has been working in an Agile Software Development environment;
- At least a working proficiency in English, both written and verbal, is required as our day-to-day communications are in English;
- Comfortable working in a virtual team with associates from many countries and cultures;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Good interpersonal/communications skills.